Lockdown Rules End ?:
England has returned to Plan A.
- The government is no longer asking people to work from home if they can. People should now talk to their employers to agree arrangements to return to the office.
- Face coverings are no longer advised for staff and pupils in secondary school and college classrooms.
- Face coverings are no longer advised for staff and pupils in communal areas of secondary schools, nor for staff in communal areas of primaries.
- There is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering. The government suggests that you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet.
- Venues and events are no longer required by law to check visitors’ NHS COVID Pass. The NHS COVID Pass can still be used on a voluntary basis.